Aireforge Studio is a Windows application packed full of powerful tools for managing your SQL Server and Azure SQL databases. Split into four modules, each has a different strength to help you master all elements of server management: Advise, Compare, Estate and Script. Find your solution today.
Make tuning simple with your own co-pilot. Catch issues before impact with Advise’s vast range of checks. Find out what’s a priority in a clear, color-coded view. Get suggested solutions from the experts. Enhance your own knowledge. Deploy changes in a few easy steps.
Great if you:
- Know your servers have issues but don’t know where to start
- Would like more support from a knowledgeable colleague but it’s not always possible
- Want to give your servers a full check-up without the expense of a consultant.
- Detect missing, fragmented, disabled, unused, duplicate and overlapping indexes.
- Optimize performance with advice on where you can add, amend or replace indexes.
- Make your indexes meaningful with an option to enforce naming conventions, helping you to organize your data and make future troubleshooting easier.
- Receive tailored advice on the issues affecting your servers.
- Discover why issues have been flagged, supported by Aireforge’s knowledge and backed by supporting articles from Microsoft and other trusted third parties.
- Boost your knowledge by reading further, relevant information.
- Use dynamically generated scripts to fix identified issues in just a few clicks.
- Run scripts over your entire estate.
- Export the scripts you’ve created within Advise and use them elsewhere.
Compare (formerly OmniCompare)
Take the first step to diagnose your performance issues. With more than 50 built-in comparisons, analyze unlimited servers in multiple ways. Get a summary of where the differences are so you know where to start.
Great if you:
- Need to identify differences between hundreds of servers but don’t have much time
- Want to standardize your servers, make maintenance easier and improve performance long term.
- Create snapshots of your servers and quickly compare differences between them, or a previously saved snapshot.
- Identify differences, including between configuration and table schemas, in a highlighted view that you can filter by type.
- Save snapshots so you have a bench mark for future comparisons, helping you standardise your estate and adding the detail you might miss between backups.
Take control of your server estate today. Run health checks for common issues. Make your data meaningful. Share a workspace with your team. This is the place to set up your data for further analysis in the Compare and Advise modules.
Great if you:
- Want to get a quick overview of your entire estate in one place
- Plan to get your estate organized so you can work smarter.
- Import your estate details in a way that works for you. Bulk add using SQL Browser, Management Studio’s registered servers, a CSV file, or add them manually
- Get organized. Categorize, colour code, tag, add notes or free-text to your database so it’s meaningful to you and your colleagues. When issues arise in the future, or you want to perform an action to a whole group of servers, you’ll be able to get to the task much faster.
- View at a glance what’s happening with your servers, with the Estate Dashboard.
- Bookmark frequently selected servers so you can find them easily.
Once you’ve set up your details in the Estate module, use this powerful tool to run scripts across your entire database.